The Perfect Little Purse Pattern
COST - $9.00
The Perfect Little Purse Pattern is an easy to make purse pattern with a single shoulder strap, front and back pockets, and 4 inside pockets. Finished size is 13 1/2” wide (at widest part) x 9” (not including handle) x 2 1/2” deep and this pattern is available for immediate download in PDF format.
This PDF Pattern has a total of 34 pages of instructions, illustrations, and photos. In addition, there are 3 pages of pattern pieces and a bonus insert of 10 pages that are easy to print and take to your sewing room!
Materials Needed: 44/45” wide fabric. Cotton or cotton blend quilting fabric is recommended.
- Fabric A – 2/3 yard (Can be directional fabric)
- Fabric B – 2/3 yard (Non-directional)
- Fusible Interfacing (Pellon 987F) – 1/2 yard (44/45” wide)
- 1 magnetic snap closure (3/4”)
- Piping (1 package or 58”) to decorate the top of the outside pockets (front and back) and down the sides of the front and back outside of the bag.
- Optional: Decorative button